Harmoniously integrate the Presrv™ Panel Ready Dual Zone Wine Cooler into any entertaining space and match your cabinetry with ease. Two temperature zones with PreciseTemp™ temperature control mean never having to choose between white or red, and always being ready to pour anyone's favorite. This large capacity cooler features Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling, and it's easy to enhance the party's vibe with an illuminated control panel and new vertical LED light strips in three colors and four light levels. Door handle sold separately, and wood panel not included. Door handle sold separately, and wood panel not included.
- Panel Ready + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 45 bottles
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 5.2 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 45 bottles
- Temperature Range: 38° - 65° F (each zone)
- Thermal Seal
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Concealed, Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 3-Color Electronic Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Light Strips in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber
- Four Light Levels
- Large Diameter 7-Bottle Rack for pinot noir, chardonnay, and champagne (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks (5)
- Dual Evaporators
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.