Our Presrv™ Beverage Cooler in black stainless steel is as chill as it looks and is always ready to party. A sleek alternative to stainless steel, this cooler features a Full-Extension Wood Rack to hold your favorite wine and craft brew and a convenient retractable glass quarter-shelf that gives you the flexibility to display taller bottles such as water, 2-liter bottles of soda, or champagne. New enhancements include mood-setting LED light strips in three colors and four light levels and an updated kickplate with lock.
- Black SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 7 bottles, 108 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 5.6 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 7 bottles, 108 12oz cans
- Temperature Range: 34° - 50° F
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Concealed, Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- 304-Grade Black Stainless Steel
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 3-Color Electronic Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Light Strips in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber
- Four Light Levels
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Black Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Retractable Gray Glass Quarter-Shelf (1)
- Slide-Out Gray Glass Shelf (1)
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.