Sip away. A supply of pure, crystalline ice melts slowly for undiluted joy. With the unbroken silhouette of stealth flush design and a system that skims minerals away, you're free to focus on entertaining.
- Stealth Flush Design - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, without exposed hinges or trim pieces.
- Crystalline Ice - Slow melt, reduced fizz. Adorn your next cocktail with glittering, clear ice.
- Max Ice Option - You say when the party ends. Plummet internal temperatures to their lowest point to intensify ice production.
- Concealed Controls - Responds to your touch. Vanishes when closed, leaving only a smooth profile.
- Drain Pump - A system that drains excess water over a greater distance or an incline without the need to monitor or empty water manually.
- 25 lb. Capacity - Pour another. Indulge long into the night with clear ice always on hand.
- LED Lighting - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, without exposed hinges or trim pieces.
- Control Valance - A smoky, translucent veil cloaks internal controls and filtration. Illuminated indicators peek through.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. An articulating hinge discreetly ushers the door open and gently pulls it closed.
- Black Cabinet Exterior - This black finish enhances the appearance of the cabinet in installations where the sides are exposed.
- Auto Shut-Off Feature - The ice machine automatically stops producing ice cubes when the ice bin is full.
- Frost-Free Operation - The ice machine provides frost-free performance, which eliminates the need to defrost.
- Ice Scoop - Included Ice Scoop conveniently stores in a dedicated holder inside ice bin.
- Clean Cycle Indicator with Alert Chime - Automatic cycle cleans the ice machine to reduce mineral scale buildup, helping to maintain efficient performance.
- Door Open Alarm - The Door Open Alarm will chime if the ice machine door is left open for more than 5 minutes.
- Replace Filter Indicator - An optional replaceable water filter reduces chlorine tastes, odors and scale buildup to provide fresh, clean water for fresh, clear ice. (Purchased separately.)
- Precision Levelers - Level off with uncontested command. Adjust each leg independently for a detailed fit that practically vanishes into its surroundings.
- Reversible Door Swing - Swing right. Swing left. This is installation free from the confinement of a single door swing.
|Cabinet Width (in)
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Height To Top Of Cabinet (in)
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge (in)
|Ice Maker On/Off
|Location of Controls
||Interior Up Front
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset
|Water Filter Location
|Ambient Temperature Range
||55F to 110F
|Ice Capacity Storage
||Rear Access 5/8"" OD
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Energy Star® Qualified
||Clear Ice Technology
|Water Filter Part Number
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 6/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2020
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying Jenn Air Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2020.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 6/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2020
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.