Always be entertaining with our Presrv " Pro Beverage Cooler. With features including a stylish door design with wider frame and beveled edges, pro-style handle with lock, a retractable quarter-shelf for taller bottles, PreciseTemp " temperature control for maintaining accurate temperatures, Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling, plus professional-kitchen good looks to go with all of your other pro-style appliances, it all adds up to the beverage cooler of your dreams.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 7 bottles, 112 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 5.6 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 7 bottles, 112 12oz cans
- Temperature Range: 34° 50° F
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Wide Frame Door with Beveled Edges
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Retractable Gray Glass Quarter-Shelf (1)
- Slide-Out Gray Glass Shelf (1)
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- PreciseTemp "
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.